Edencrofts has a great offer on at the moment on their Old Malt Cask range of whiskies.
Buy any two bottles from their current Old Malt Cask range (listed below) and receive a bottle of 13 Year Old Malt Cask Cragganmore FREE! (worth £70.00)
Obviously, with such a great promotion as this, demand is going to be high and stocks are going to be limited. So it’s on a first come, first served basis.
So head off to Edencrofts or check out their blog post.
Edencrofts Old Malt Cask range
- Aberfeldy – Old Malt Cask 16 Year Old Edition.
- Allt A’Bhainne – Old Malt Cask 21 Year Old Edition.
- Ben Nevis – Old Malt Cask 16 Year Old Edition.
- BenRiach – Old Malt Cask 15 Year Old Edition.
- Benrinnes – Old Malt Cask 21 Year Old Edition.
- Bowmore – Old Malt Cask 18 Year Old Edition.
- Bruichladdich – Old Malt Cask 15 Year Old Edition.
- Bunnahabhain – Old Malt Cask 14 Year Old Edition.
- Caol Ila – Old Malt Cask 16 Year Old Edition.
- Cragganmore – Old Malt Cask 13 Year Old Edition.
- Glen Ord Sherry Finish – Old Malt Cask 18 Year Old Edition.
- Glen Scotia – Old Malt Cask 18 Year Old Edition.
- Glen Spey – Old Malt Cask 25 Year Old Edition.
- Highland Park – Old Malt Cask 23 Year Old Edition.
- Imperial – Old Malt Cask 17 Year Old Edition.
- Laphroaig – Old Malt Cask 14 Year Old Edition.
- Tobermory – Old Malt Cask 15 Year Old Edition.
In addition Edencrofts has 2 New additions to it’s range this week with a couple of Speyside malts.
They are a Glendronach (24 Year Old) and an 18 Year Old Glenlivet.
||Glendronach – 24 Year Old Grandeur
Country: Scotland Region: Speyside
Age: 24 Year Old Strength: 49%
Summary: Cask Type: Matured exclusively in Oloroso sherry butts.
Appearance: Glistening burnt amber holds a rich crimson heart.
Nose: A magnificent combination of honey-drenched dates and succulent raisins which gently ebb and flow with waves of delicate orange blossom, mint and cracked black pepper. Hints of glazed cherries and toasted almonds perfectly complement the seductive nose. A nose to be appreciated slowly and often.
Palate: A fabulously full-bodied, vibrant palate captures a multitude of classic sherry cask characteristics. The delicate sweetness of rum-soaked golden sultanas refines rich espresso, dark chocolate and treacle toffee. Zesty orange oil softens to a deep clove spice and prolongs the ever changing palate. A sublime example of understanding the relationship between cask and single malt perfectly.
Conclusions: The Grandeur 24 years old encapsulates the perfect harmony of exquisite sherry oak casks, masterful maturation and traditional, crafted Highland single malt. A dram to be savoured in order to reveal the depth of dramatic flavours held in the glass. A truly memorable and captivating GlenDronach expression.
|70cl||£ 295.00 BUY NOW|
||The Glenlivet/guardians/18 Year Old/single Cask
Country: Scotland Region: Speyside
Age: 18 Year Old. Strength: 55.7%
Summary: The Glenlivet Guardians Single Cask Edition, which was hand-selected by members of The Glenlivet Guardians – the brands online community – at an exclusive event in London in 2011. The 18 Year Old expression, aged in a second-fill sherry butt filled on 18th December 1992, is non chill-filtered and bottled at 55.7% ABV cask strength. Just 631 bottles will be available exclusively to purchase or sample at VIP Guardian events.
Colour: Deep gold.
Palate: Gentle oakiness, creamy, spicy, vanilla & gingerbread.
Nose without Water: Mocha, golden syrup, earthy, toasted oats.
Nose with Water: Cinnamon, marzipan, dried fruit.
Finish: Medium long, balance, warm, multi-layered.
|70cl||£ 145.00 BUY NOW|